Kent Island Bus Trip & Dock Bar Crawl
Saturday August 25th
Kent Island, MD
Is there anything sweeter than drinking ice-cold beer on the water? What about drinking ice-cold beer at one of Maryland's best kept secret getaways? Join DC Bocce as we treck it out to the Eastern Shore on Saturday, August 25th for a Kent Island dock bar bar-crawl.
We'll bus you back and forth from DC to Kent Island, home of MD's most illustrious dock bars for a 6 hour drinking event that will start at Red Eye's Dock Bar. After you get your drink on, we'll bus you back to DC so you don't have to worry about driving.
Trip costs $40 per person and includes:
- Round-trip transportation from DC to Kent Island, MD
- Bus leaves at 3:00 pm from the Pour House on Capitol Hill (319 Pennsylvania Ave, SE) and returns to Pour House at 9:00 pm
- Pre-trip happy hour at Pour House
- Free beer and snacks on the bus
- Super awesome drink specials at Red Eye's:
- $3 24 oz drafts
- $3 import drafts
- $5 orange crushes
- $5 margaritas (frozen or on the rocks)
- Live music on the docks
- Crawl at your leisure to any near-by dock bar that strikes your fancy!
This trip is SOLD OUT!
Please email us at email@example.com to be placed on a wait list in the event that any spaces become available.